Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Saquish 45/80 8"x8" acrylic (from the front upper deck)

Yesterday the weather treated us to another gorgeous day- and how lucky were we- we had planned this outing to my friend Michele's cottage on Saquish 2 months ago! It is not easy to get here- the roads are sand and rock- our driver Deb ( who also grew up on Saquish) was our fearless driver.
No way could I have done it! We spent a perfect day together. High school friends are great and I am so glad I still have these connections.

The cottage- re- built 10 years after after a lightning bolt blew up the original house...
There were buterflies everywhere! ( Michele Deluca's photo)

                           The girls at the end of the day( I photoshopped my self in the picture!)
                                   Perfect way to end an amazing day- Thank you Michele and Debbie!

2 comments:

Diane Hoeptner said...

You are a photoshop wizard. (: What a beatiful setting not to mention painting, glad you had fun!!

Nancy Colella said...

Looks like a blast. We are SO lucky to live it this glorious place! Nice painting!