Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"toast for breakfast" 50/80 8"x8" acrylic and I got an new iphone

This is taken with my new phone under the kitchen lights- not bad although the color is a little off
( and I cropped it a bit too much in the left...)
I knew I needed a new phone since I stepped on mine recently and cracked it and this morning I drove to the apple store to get it at 8 AM - I hate crowds. I had a dream about an Elton John protective case- it was black with gold stars,  it dosen't exist- YET.I got a red one, looks cool with the white phone!
I will admit I am phone addicted...but the camera feature is awesome and a few other things as well like Siri- talk text.
Anyway I love my toaster and all things toasted!I guess its a gadget day for me. Might even take my vacuum cleaner out but I'm not sure i feel THAT crazy today...

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

YIKES! You do not need to go 'vacuum' gadget crazy! LOVE the white phone with the red case - can't wait to see it. Everything in my life has to be visually appealing (not my house, but you know what I mean). I love the photo - and the PAINTING! Of a TOASTER! Very, very cool. Like you. enjoy Siri!

myra anderson said...

wonderful painting!